Finally, Samsung has started rolling out a new software update for Galaxy A50. The best selling phone of 2019 is now ready to get the latest update to Android 10 based One UI 2.0.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Update
Samsung is now rolling out android 10 update for A50 in South Korea. The firmware version is A505NKSU3BTC3, which you can also download from Sam-mobile. This update has March 2020 security patch.
The update will provide you all the features that android 10 has along with Samsung’s latest custom skin for Android, One UI 2.0. After this update, you will get even smoother experience form your Samsung A50.
Important Features of Galaxy A50 New Software update:
Some of the important features that you will get after installing the new update are mentioned below:
- Improved navigation gestures
- Built-in screen recorder
- Improvements in face recognition
- Now you can take slow-motion selfie videos
- Now you can limit your wireless Power-share
Some Minor changes in UI:
Samsung has made some changes in the new Galaxy A50 software update to make the UI look nice and polished. Some of the changes include:
- One noticeable change in UI is the dynamic text color on the lock screen that changes when the wallpaper of lock screen changes.
- One UI 2.0 Also darkens the wallpaper automatically once the Dark mood is activated.
- UI animations have also been improved and made smoother than ever else before in Samsung phones.
We are expecting that the new Samsung A50 update will be released Globally soon. Millions of Samsung users will be waiting to get their hands on this update.
What did you like most about your Samsung A50 mobile phone after installing the new update? What did you inspire the most? Do let us know in the comment section. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are always ready to answer your questions.